Oct 23, 2006

Monday Madness 10/23/06


1. Dramas or comedies? Both.

2. Your neighbor has frequent noisy parties on nights before you need to get up early. Do you confront him directly, call the police, call your landlord, join in the debauchery, or seethe quietly and do nothing?

LOL, well if anyone’s been following my blog… They’d know the problems I have with my neighbors. If they EVER have noisy parties, you can count on my calling the police AND notifying my landlord. It’s bad enough they sound like a heard of elephants whenever they go up and down the stairs.

3. Are you more comfortable in big crowds or small groups? Both.

4. Do you prefer Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox? I’ve only ever used IE.

5. They say you learn something new every day. What new thing did you learn today?

The day is just beginning, so I haven’t learned anything yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the problems with the neighbours.

Our answers for #1 and 3 are similar.

Have a good week. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! It must be tough to have inconsiderate neighbors. Hope the situation has been resolved.

Have a Happy Monday.