Nov 25, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving


I had a pretty quiet Thanksgiving. My sister and niece came over. I made Roasted Turkey & Dressing, Jamaican Grilled Sweet Potatoes, Grilled Portabella Mushrooms, Stir-Fried Udon. It all turned out quite delicious, if I do say so myself! My sister worked on her afghan, my niece worked on her scrapbook, and I worked on cross stitch. We did work on my niece's quilt, too.

After a day and a half, my niece was complaining about having to eat turkey leftovers. I told her that's what people do on Thanksgiving. I made Turkey Pot Pie yesterday, and she devoured it! I asked her if it was good. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to spend Thanksgiving and the food sounds yummy!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely Thanksgiving. Glad you guys had such a nice day.