Jan 12, 2007

Friday Feast 1/12/07

Appetizer
What comes to mind when you see the color orange?

Two things. First, it reminds me of sunshine… round and bright, like the sun. Second, it reminds of me of pumpkins and jack o’ lanterns at Halloween.


Soup
Did you ever get into trouble when you were in school? If so, what was it for?

Yes, twice that I remember. The first time was 4th or 5th grade on the playground. A bunch of us were pretending to have a wedding. We got into trouble when the bride and groom got caught kissing. The second time, I was in 9th grade art class. My friend and I were talking and laughing while working on our art projects – apparently not to the teacher’s liking. We both were reprimanded and our names were put on the board.


Salad
Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza?

I’m not really picky when it comes to pizza. As long as there aren’t anchovies are something nasty like that, it’s all good.


Main Course
Do you believe in UFO’s, aliens, etc? Why or why not?

LOL, my mother is an alien… errr, I guess the politically correct term would be immigrant. UFO’s to me are UnFinished Objects… and yes, I have a few. So yes, Virginia I believe.


Dessert
What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt?

A combination of tan, beige and offwhite.

More Friday Feast

4 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Orange makes me think of Howard Johnson's, back as a kid when we used to stop in there for ice cream during long road trips. Happy memories. :)

stitcherw said...

Fun answers, especially the alien/UFO one. Unfortunately I have to many UFO's also, so I'm certainly a believer as well. :)
Sue

Anonymous said...

Great Friday Feast!

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting concept and I like how we get to know you better with it. Your Mom's an alien?LOL Happy Stitching, CJ