Apr 25, 2007

The Truth of Things 4/25/07


Lisa posed this question on her blog and asked that fellow bloggers answer with their TRUTH.

"If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one ability or quality, what would it be?"


I would like to have gained the ability to be able to "read" people. While I have been told that I am a very sweet and giving person with a big heart, I am also straight-forward honest and that off puts some people. IMO, I think it's good to be honest and straight-forward because then at least I know where a person stands. Others, however like to live in their own fantasy worlds and not want to see things for what they are. There are others still who ask for opinions and still don't want to see reality. So, I figure if I had the ability to read people, then I'd know their mood and how to approach them about various topics without alienating them.