Apr 18, 2007

Wow-Oww-Zers!


My female bits are a bit bruised and tender today. I *know* what you're probably thinking and no, it's not from that (lol). S and I went bicycling last night. Keep in mind that I have not been on a bicycle in YEARS! He brought the bikes and the gear. I donned gloves and a helmet - to which I was told I was "cute as a bug". We ended up riding 6 miles total. For me, that was quite a feat. I'm sure I slowed S down quite a bit, seeing as he's used to riding with cycling fiends. He was very encouraging, though. Surprisingly the only parts hurting me today are the female parts. It actually hurts to sit!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to replace the seat on my bicycle after I first bought it for the same reason. Those slim seats just don't work quite so well for women. ;) Sounds like you had a fun time, though!

Petra said...

WOW, bike riding...now that's something I *TOO* didn't do for a long time...6 miles!?! WOW!
Hats off to you!

;)
Petra

Michele said...

way cool about biking! and 6 miles is awesome! sorry about hurting .. maybe a nice warm bath would feel good??

Vicki said...

Sounds like you had a good time even if you are a bit bruised today. I love to go bike riding but haven't done it in a while.

Carol said...

Ouch!!

Chelle said...

Ouchie!

glenda said...

Wow, maybe 3 miles next time? lol! (do they make rubber donuts for bike seats???) LOL!!! I know I could never have lasted that long, you are such a trouper!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Owie! go a little less distance next time silly girl!

mercy said...

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt that reads OUCH! Hope your feeling better. Last time I rode a bike was pretty much the last time I rode a bike LOL. I'd like to get back on one but I'm just too afraid of the pain.

Anonymous said...

LOL - my hugest sympathy to your bits!!!!! Time for a new bike seat I think ;)