Jun 19, 2007

Just Another Meme


Snagged this from Outi:

Were you named after anyone?
Yes, sort of. As the story goes... my Dad liked some song on that was popular around the time I was born. So that’s how I got my name.

Last time you cried?
A couple months ago, after an interaction with my sister. Her attitude and tone was like a stab in the heart.

Do you like your handwriting?
Yes, I do. I’ve been told by lots of people, including cashiers in stores that I have really nice handwriting.

Favorite lunch meat?
Ham, I guess. I don’t buy much lunch meat.

Do you have kids?
Nope, haven’t been blessed yet.

Would you be friends with youself?
Of course! I’m a good friend and a good listener.

Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yep...

Do you have your tonsils?
Yep. Maybe not for long, though. I have an appointment with the ears, nose & throat doc on the 28th to determine whether they need to be taken out.

Would you bungee jump?
Nope. My luck, I’d hurt something. Plus I’m afraid of heights.

Favorite cereal?
I buy generic cereal occasionally. I don’t remember what it’s called, but it’s the healthier kind, not the sugary ones.

Do you untie your shoes?
Yes. After having it pounded into my head as a kid, I untie them. As Dad used to say: Shoes last longer.

Do you think you are strong?
Mentally, yes. Physically, somewhat.

What is your favorite ice cream?
I have to choose? I like all kinds!

First thing you notice about people?
Facial features.

Red or Pink?
Red.

Least favorite thing about yourself?
Where shall I start? LOL I guess maybe my aloofness around people. I’m rather quiet and not a good conversationalist.

Who do you miss most?
Someone who would make me feel special to the core, and my grandparents.

What shoes are you wearing?
Black loafers with a big heel.

Last thing you ate?
Peanuts.

What are you listening to right now?
The radio.

What color crayon would you be?
Lavender, I guess.

Favorite smells?
Lilacs, Motor oil.

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Ahhh... Shane

Favorite sports to watch?
Not a sports fan. The most sports I watch is the Olympics.

Hair color?
Black.

Eye color?
Brown.

Do you wear contacts?
Occassionally.

Favorite food?
I like all foods. Sushi is good. Lasagna is good. Enchiladas are good. The list goes on...

Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings.

Last movie you watched?
The Last Samauri

What color shirt are you wearing?
Black.

Summer or Winter?
Summer, as long as it’s not gawd-awful humid.

Hugs or kisses?
Both. Greedy, aren’t I?

Favorite Dessert?
Choices, choices... I like them all.

What book are you reading now?
P.S. I Love You

What is on your mouse pad?
Dust and lint.

What did you watch last night on tv?
Wife Swap, Ex Wives Club

Favorite Sound?
Birds singing, children playing, nature sounds.

Furthest you have been from home?
The Caribbean

Do you have a special talent?
I have many. Where do you want me to start?

Where were you born?
Despite what my Dad says... I was born in a hospital, and not a barn.

Got this far? Consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

Missy said...

I saw that you are reading P.S. I Love You...what a great book. Laughing and crying through alot of it. I have read some of her other work. P.S. I Love You is supposed to be being made into a movie with Hilary Swank as the lead...should be interesting.

: )

P.S. Thanks for the recipe, I am so trying this one out.

Velda said...

Those were great! Mine's up :)

Leeny said...

hey meari,

thanks, i think i've managed to shake off ar! lol. enjoy your time at the stitching retreat, be sure to report all about it on your blog when you get back! :)

eileen