Dec 11, 2007

Can You See?


I can!! I haven't stitched much in the past few weeks because my stitching swing arm lamp I had wouldn't stay clamped to my end table. After a few frustrating attempts, I decided to look for something else to help me stitch. I found a Grandwich Full Spectrum Floor lamp on sale at Shopko for $40. Included in the box was a table lamp also. Both are solidly built. Priced separately, each lamp ranges from $25 to $40 each. I was pleasantly surprised at what I got for $40. They're not quite as bright as the 100watt GE Reveal bulbs I was using, but I think they will do nicely. I saw a review that compared it to the Ott Lite, but obviously not as expensive.

4 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

You got a great buy!

Anonymous said...

Good deal! I hope you'll enjoy your stitching more with better lighting that stays put. ;)

Unknown said...

Good for you! I have two table lights and I can never get them in the right position to sew. I LOVE my Ott-Light floor stand. I find it much easier to adjust to where I need it.

Kathy said...

You got a great deal!!! Enjoy!!!!