Mar 6, 2008

Stitching, Stashing, & Shopping



Not necessarily in that order :)


Remember a week or so ago when I realized I could wear size 10 slacks? At the same time, I bought a new beaded watch with a matching bracelet. Normally priced at $55 (Why, I don't know!), and on sale for $20. Is it cool, or what?!




JoAnn Fabrics is having a sale on the Darice beads (40% off) and Favorite Findings Buttons ($1/pkg). I got the star sequins on a whim. All of these cost me less than $3.75! I'm debating whether to use the stars (vs. silver or gold seed beeds) on my March ornie.



I found these goodies at the Goodwill Thrift Store.









I started Rita's RR last night. This is my progress after 1.75 hours. It's called Spring Bluebird by Waxing Moon Designs.

8 comments:

Velda said...

oh that watch is GOORRRRREOUS!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

I bought those same star sequins to use on my Princess ornament. And I just stitched up Spring Bluebird a few weeks ago - it was a fast, fun stitch. (I haven't shown pics of it yet because I'm using it as one of my bride's tree ornaments.)

Jennifer Blake said...

You are a very good bargin shopper. Spring Bluebird has a nice start.

Terry said...

Love the watch; great deal on it too!

Christine H said...

Great deals. Looking good on the RR

Anonymous said...

Love the watch!!! Your Spring Bluebird is coming along nicely.
Barb in TX

Jennifer's life and goings on said...

The watch is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

What great deals you found!