Apr 14, 2008

Jingles the Penguin WIP

Thanks to all of you who gave me suggestions on my Wisper floss dilemma. I decided to leave the floss as is and continue on. I worked a bit more on "brushing" it and it doesn't look quite so matted. I think it'll turn out the way it's supposed to. The design came from the 2007 JCS Ornament issue and was created by The Stitchworks. I am stitching Jingles on 22ct mauve aida with DMC and Rainbow Gallery Wisper floss. After 4.75 hours, this is what it looks like:

Now I just have to come up with a tiny little round bell (5mm or smaller). Anyone have one laying around?

6 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Sorry, no tiny jingle bells here but your stitching is cute!

Nancy M said...

I might have some tiny ones I bought for Mill Hill pins, let me look when I get home! You may need to send me a reminder email!!!

Debra said...

Meari, it is looking great!
Debra in Indiana

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! I have some Whisper hanging around, but I don't remember why I bought it.

Jenna said...

I think I might have some, as well. I forget what project they are for... Like Nancy, you might have to remind me. ;)

Carol R said...

Did you find a bell? I have some 6mm ones both in silver and gold - I got them at either Michaels or Joann's on my last trip.