May 29, 2008

SBQ - Whatever Possessed Me

Do you ever get to a point working on a project that you've had for so long, you start to wonder what possessed you to start it in the first place?


LOL, Yes. I've wondered that when I look at my two really old UFO's that were started in the early 90's. At the time, it seemed like a good idea and being new to the craft I was excited about them. Now, they're just projects I'm determined to get done. Of course, they're BAPs!

Mime was a gift from my oldest brother. I don't even know if he remembers giving it to me. I found it a year or so ago while going through my stash.

Treasured Memories Quilt Afghan was started as a gift for a family member and is really an easy stitch, but it gets boring doing the same color in huge blocks.

Mime and Treasured Memories Quilt Afghan

1 comments:

Jenna said...

You are getting so close on Mime, too!