Temps have been higher than normal this week, which allowed me to do some yard work. I cleaned all of the larger flower beds. Look what I found one morning:
Not sure what these are, but they come up every spring and have little white flowers. There are a few ferns popping up, and the rhubarb (not pictured) is poking it's little red buds out also.
Since the weather was so nice, I let Celeste bask in the sun. The little
*sigh* My semester starts up today, so I'll be hitting the books once again. I have the same instructor as last semester so this should be
Hold on to your seats! I actually got out JG and worked an hour an half on it last week. I became a bit frustrated because (1) I couldn't figure out what one of the colors was, and (2) I couldn't figure out what specialty stitch I was supposed to use. Turns out that I didn't order the color when I converted the chart to other fiber brands - duh! It's ordered and on its way now. Still haven't figured out the specialty stitch. Here's what little bit I got done:
I did a little bit on Blossom Splendor... filling in missed stitches. I'm almost done with page two.
You can see all the progress pics for both projects HERE.
Until next time...