Jul 28, 2010

More On The Flooding

Remember I mentioned the community that was totally under water? A friend of mine sent me a link to this video of an idiot someone driving on one of the roads going out west of town. I actually lived farther west on this road when I was married.



Here are videos I found of flooding in my city:





And a video of areas all around my county, mostly in a community I was born and lived 1/3 of my life in. My Dad graduated high school there. It was devastating for me to watch the video...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so sorry for all the people who suffered loss.
We have too much rain & humidity, but not that much.
Thanks for sharing the good & bad.

Chris

Pike said...

Nature is powerful...

Rachel S-H said...

Praying for the community.

Carolyn NC said...

Wow - sad to see.

Shelley said...

Mother Nature can really unleash her fury!!

In that first video of that dumb ass in the truck, I was so hoping he'd get stuck in a pot hole or water would pour over his hood and stall his engine.

Anonymous said...

Wow Meari... that is some devastation.

I'm glad that you didn't suffer as much as some of those poor people did. The weather works in mysterious ways and the hand of mother nature. Some people have far too much rain and lose lives and communities and people in the world are still starving as no rain falls. Very sad.

Sarah