Mar 29, 2009

What Is This 3/23/09 - The Answer


I've had this item for about 4 years. Every year, I take pleasure in bringing it back to life during the cold winter months and watching it bring a little "spring" into the cold, gray days.

What Is It?

AMARYLLIS!



Out of all the guesses, only 3 people were correct. I put the names in a bowl and drew a name. This winning guess was from....


Mary, please send me your snail mail address and I'll get a little stitchy something out to you! Thanks to everyone for playing :)

3 comments:

Melody said...

How to you get your amaryllis to rebloom?

I have kept mine from last year, but only have green leaves..no flower.

Lou's addictions said...

What a pretty flower, congrats to Mary.

Erica said...

Congrats to Mary! I'm happy that I at least guessed right!