Aug 19, 2021

Friendship Signature Quilt WIP

When I saw the tutorial by MSQC, I absolutely knew I ::had:: to do this quilt project!  I've asked my friends, both online and offline, to help me create a Friendship Signature Quilt.  Through the use of technology, signatures have been coming in from all over the USA and the world.  How cool is that?!

Here are some of the blocks I've made so far:



 

This quilt will have a scrappy floral vibe using two fabric collections:
Serene Spring fabric collection by RJR Fabrics
Meadow Bloom by Wilmington Prints
 

I've got about six or seven signatures waiting for me to make blocks with, and four enroute via mail.  I'm looking forward to seeing how this project turns out! 

Until next time...

3 comments:

butterfly said...

Very pretty .
Enjoy your sewing .

Jennifer said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!

Akila said...

This is a lovely project.. what a wonderful idea