Sep 9, 2024

Marvelous Monday Update 9/9/2024

How was your weekend, my friends?  
 
Ever since I spent three days working on the Casita, my back has been hurting me.  I had a massage last Wednesday and a chiropractic adjustment on Friday. Hoping it will feel better soon.  What else have I been up to?
 
STITCHY STUFF
I mentioned I signed up for a Halloween ornament exchange and gave you a sneak peek a couple posts back.  It has arrived at it's new home, so now I can show you.

Halloween Cat Ornament
 
I hand-dyed the fabric at the Spring Hoosiers retreat I went to earlier this year.
 
Along with a sheet of stickers, I also sent the Hocus Pocus Halloween watercolor postcard with the ornament.  You can see the postcards in THIS post.
 
I've got my next project kitted up for the Halloween Mailart exchange.
 
 
That's all I have for this week.
 
Until Next Time,

0 comments: