Jul 16, 2006

Dog Days of Summer


In my part of the world, the hot days of summer is in high gear!! The past two days of heat and humidity have been the worst so far. When venturing outside, you can just feel the heat radiating through the screen door (with the windows closed!). Then when you finally get outdoors, you're greeted with a blast of heat and humidity that makes you want retreat back into the cool sanctuary we call home. Whew... There is nothing worse than feeling like you need a shower to wash the sweat off you after being outside for 10 minutes.

Since I've been trying to stay indoors, I've been doing things around the house that I never seem to have time for: Ironing, major floor scrubbing, cleaning/organizing rooms, etc. etc. Doesn't that just sound like a fun barrel of monkeys? I've managed to get another project framed: How Does Your Garden Grow? by LK. I still have to put twine hanger on it.


0 comments: