Nov 26, 2007

Who's That Skinny Girl?

My coworker came to my cubicle this morning to give me her observations as she came in the door to work this morning.

"As I was coming in the door, I saw this skinny girl walking into the kitchen. I thought to myself: Whos' that skinny girl?!?" my esteemed coworker excitedly tells me.

She continues on, "Then I realized it was you!! You look so thin!"

I sort of chuckled and thanked her. Then I started thinking to myself: Did I lose more weight and don't know it?

Update 8:45pm -- Guess what? I DID lose more weight. I've lost about 5 lbs in the past week or so. Go figure!

8 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I bet you have lost more than you think!

Marita said...

A nice compliment. Possibly the liquid diet post op?

Nic said...

Yay! way to go...

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Stress will do that to you. Hope your Dad is doing better. Be sure to take care of you.

Anonymous said...

Hey, can you please pass on your secret to unconcious weight loss?? LOL

Stress can do one of two things. Help you loose weight or gain it. Now I tend to gain. Which I've done this year. :(

Jenna said...

Teehee! That's a pleasant surprise. :)

Sharon said...

Isn't it nice to find that you have lost weight! That must have made you feel good. I hope that your Dad will be okay!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your weight loss and what a nice compliment for someone to give you.
Barb in TX