Feb 27, 2009

Feelin' The Love

Not only have I been nominated once, but FOUR times!


Friendship Award

Carolyn and Rene passed this award on to me. Thank you for thinking of me. :) The friends I've made in the online stitching community are priceless. Some I've met in person, others I've yet to meet, others I may never meet... You all hold a special place in my heart.

Here's a description of this special friends award:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon's of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind writers. When you pass the award along please include these guidelines. Choose eight friends to share this with.

So here's my list and I would love to include so many more:

Deborah, Debra S, Viv, Carol, Erynne, Danielle, Courtney, and Beth.



Kreativ Award

This award was given to me by Dawn for providing her inspiration. Thank you, Dawn. Now it's my turn to award seven who bring me inspiration:

Kathy, Chiloe, Jenn, Kendra, Milly, Kristin, and Vicki.




Brilliante!

Akila presented me with this award because she thinks my blog is brilliant! I've already passed this award on to others, so I'm going to defer to that list, found HERE. Thank you Akila for awarding me :)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Aw thanks hon! I really have to pay this one forward.

Chiloe said...

Thank you very much !!! I really love your blog and I love reading it !!!

Akila said...

You have an award in my last post :). I love reading your blog.

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you Meari - please see my blog about these awards though - it was checking on your blog as you were my first nominee in mind that made me write what I did!!