Jul 21, 2008

Brilliante!

I was the lucky recipient of the Brilliante Weblog, given to me by Lori and Carolyn. Woo Hoo... How great is that?!! Not only that she had some great things to say about moi! (Thank you, Lori)


Here are the rules for the award:
1) Put the logo on your blog;
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

Here are some bloggers I think are "brilliante":

Carol - i, Stitchaholic
Barb - My Stitching Treasures
Mercy - Pretty in Pink
Velda - Stitching Angels Solitude
Deidre - The Stitching Teacher
Chiloe - Chiloe's Corner
Terry - Shut Up & Stitch
Nancy - Nancy's Needle Notes

OK, OK... So, that's 8! I couldn't help it. ;-)

Update: I have since been nominated by Beth, Debbie Jo, Beth, and Dawn. Thanks ladies!

7 comments:

Chiloe said...

Thank you very much !!! Does it mean I shine or that I am very smart? lol

Deirdre said...

Thank you! This made my Tuesday!

Nancy M said...

Not sure what to say....someone actually likes reading my blog??? Thanks for the nomination....now to figure out how to add the logo to my page.....don't think I have done that before.

Terry said...

Thanks Meari! You made my day!!

Lisa said...

So many awards, so little time, congrats, Meari! :-)

Barb said...

Thank you Meari. I really enjoy your blog so am honored you nominated me for the award.

Anonymous said...

I visit your blog really often to see what you are up to and for direction when I have a question about stitching stuff....I cannot thank you enough for all the information I have been able to look up when needed so I want to say a big Thank You and here is your 3rd blog award!!!!!!
Debbie JO