Jul 6, 2008

It's a PIF!

I signed up for a PIF on CJ's blog, so now it's my turn to offer it on my blog!

*** This is how it works ***

If you would like to receive something made by me within the next 365 days, please comment on this post to say that you are interested.

I will take the first 3 people...or if there are more than 3, then I will do a drawing. In return, you must offer to do the same :)

I will be taking sign ups until Saturday, July 12th. Thanks for signing up!


What's a PIF? It stands for Pass It Forward or Pay It Forward, meaning pass forward a bit of kindness to make the world a better place. My guess is its origins come from the movie of the same name, starring Kevin Spacey, Helen Hunt, and Haley Joel Osment. Great movie, btw!

11 comments:

Deirdre said...

I would love to participate in this:)

Lisa said...

Hi Meari, I'd love to take part. Sign me up! Thanks. :-)

Cynthia said...

I would love to have a "Meari" original!!

Rene la Frog said...

What a great idea....would love to be part of this since I like stitching for others as much as for myself.

Shari said...

I would love to be involved, if it is still open & available!!!!

Anonymous said...

An original Meari.....count me in. You do such gorgeous work. My PIF will be simple but heartfelt.
Lynn in TX

Beth said...

Please add my name to the drawing. Since the time-frame is one year, I'm not worried about not being able to stitch periodically. This sounds like a wonderful exchange!

Hugs & stitches,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Please add me to the drawing. I would be thrilled to have one of your beautiful works of art. I'll never measure up to you in my projects, but will do my utmost best to make something special for others.
Barb in TX

CJ in OK ;-) said...

I would to receive something from a fellow Stitching Sister. Add me to the drawing. Thanks, CJ (this ones is the old yankee kind)

Anonymous said...

HI Meari,

I would love to recieve one of your beautiful handmade works. I love handmade gifts. Thanks alot. Marilyn

Sandra said...

I would love the chance to participate in a PIF. Thanks!

I've seen your work first on Freebie gallery, then visited your blog. Great stitching!