Jan 24, 2006

Hey! It's MY Birthday!!


Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to me! Woo hoo... another year older, hopefully another year smarter, and I get so much better with age!!




Your Birthdate: January 24


You understand people well and are a natural born therapist. (Me, a therapist? Just lay down there on my couch and tell me all about it... LOL

A peacemaker, people always seem to get along when you are around. (Don't make me pound you! ...as said by Lucy from Charlie Brown & Peanuts Gang)

You tend to be a father or mother figure to friends, even to those older than you. (Maybe that comes from being the oldest of 4 kids!)

You enjoy your role, and you find that you are close to many people. (Yes, it's great to be me!)

Your strength: Your devotion

Your weakness: Reliance on others for happiness
Your power color: Lilac

Your power symbol: Heart

Your power month: June











My favorite sister (Hee, hee... she's my ONLY sister! It's a joke between us.) sent me flowers on my birthday! Aren't they purdy??!

2 comments:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Hope your Birthday was the best Meari, CJ

Anonymous said...

Really Meari is my favorite sister.