Mar 24, 2006

Bookmark Round Robin


I coordinated a bookmark round robin for the I Love Cross Stitch group. How it works is like this: 3 people are assigned to a round robin group. Each person made up a package of 3 bookmarks – One stitched and 2 blanks. The package was then sent to the other two in the group to stitch a bookmark. Once completed, the package is sent back to the original owner. This was my first attempt at coordinating an activity with 20 participants from around the world! So far it has been a success. There have been a lot of beautiful bookmarks created. Well done, ladies!

Here are the bookmarks I have stitched:


7 comments:

d said...

Great idea.

I love the bear one; where did you find the pattern?

debbi

Vikki Gable said...

Great job on the bookmarks. I think my fav would have to be the snowman. I have a few that I eventually want to stitch but have 12 projects sitting next to me now LOL One day. And congrates on your A!

Vikki

CJ in OK ;-) said...

What a great project Meari, Congrats on your success, CJ

Judith said...

All 3 of them look lovely.

Shelleen said...

love the bookmarks :-)

Valda said...

Cute bookmarks! Great job!

Nancy in IL said...

Oh, Meari... I just love bookmarks, and these are no exception. My fave is the bear, but they're all just great. They really make great little gifts.