Dec 4, 2006

Because You Count




This came in the mail today. Isn't it the cutest thing? I have a small collection of Precious Moments figurines that I've been given over the years to represent different times in my life. I saw this one in an old cross stitch magazine and did a search on Ebay. I was the high bidder on the auction. It's called "Because You Count". The little girl is holding an an embroidery hoop and has a little pair of silver scissors in her pocket. I thought it was really adorable.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I get it 'count' as in matter to someone and cross stitch! Isnt that cute. :-)

Jenn L in Chicago said...

I have this in a cross stitch pattern, and yes it's absolutely adorable. Even better in porcelain, I think!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

That is just darling! She is precious!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.... that's just too cute, I love Precious Moments! I think the figurines are absolutely beautiful, congrats on this great win from eBay!

Oh, and all the new stash that you got was really great too!

eileen :)

Anonymous said...

OMGosh I love it!!!!!!!!! I've also done this as a pattern but I've never seen the figurine!