Dec 1, 2006

Friday Feast 12/1/06


Appetizer
Have you ever flown in a helicopter?

No, but I think it'd be pretty interesting. The closest I've come is an airplane, and I had a window seat.

Soup
What color is your warmest coat or jacket?

Black. It's a leather jacket with a removable thermal liner for colder seasons. I've had it for four years, and it keeps me quite warm.

Main Course
Describe your hands.

On my left hand I have a band-aid that's covering a spot where I sliced a chunk of my finger when I tried to cut some turkey off the bird for a sandwich. I don't wear rings, and I really need a manicure.

Dessert
If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut would you pick?

Cashews. Love those things! Do I have to share?

More Friday Feast

3 comments:

graymama said...

Ouch! Your poor finger! Fabulous feast!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're finger is feeling better soon! My finger hurts just thinking about yours! Sympathy pains, maybe? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Nice feast, Meari. Mmm, cashews...I like them too.