Feb 13, 2007

I've Made It!



Project Challenge is complete!!! Woo Hoo! Here's a scissor fob I created for Mo in the UK. I finished it on 2/2/07, but didn't want to show it until she got the package. She finally received it today... and I'm glad she likes it! *whew* It's stitched on 14ct Fiddler's Cloth aida. The front is a motif from Prairie Schooler Book 17 "Woodland Sampler". The back came from Cross Country Stitching Alphabets Special Issue 1999. I changed all the colors to coordinate, using Six Strand Sweets floss. The cording is handmade from DMC floss.


Here's the breakdown of the projects I completed for the challenge:

1. Therapy Bookmark
2. Cardinal Snowflake Ornament
3. Freedom
4. Yummy Gingerbread Man Ornament
5. Santa Ornament
6. Gingerbread House Ornament
7. Ascot Albert Ornament
8. Winnie the Pooh Bookmark "Let's Bee Friends"
9. Brass Hummingbird Bookmark
10. Scissor Fob

Here's the fob Mo made for me. It's called "In My Garden" by Shepherd's Bush. Turned out lovely, didn't it?

Front
Back

12 comments:

Valda said...

Beautiful fobs!

Barb said...

That is beautiful. Great finishing job too. Congrats on meeting your challenge.

Cheryl said...

Thats great you completed your challenge! Congrats! The fob looks lovely

Erica said...

What gorgeous fobs! And congrats on completing the challenge! So are you signing up again for another 10? :-)

Lisa said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!

And you're treating yourself by purchasing?????

stitcherw said...

Both of the fobs are lovely, very nice exchange pieces. Congrats on meeting your challenge. So, now that you have that out of the way, are you going to set another challenge for yourself?
Sue

Angharad said...

Love the fobs! The colours in the one you stitched are lovely. Congrats on completing your challenge! I still have 4 to go...but I've bought loads of stash recently. I hang my head in shame...

Chelle said...

Both fobs are lovely!

Greg said...

Awesome Fobs! I have still yet to make one. Congrats on completion of your challenge. Now go buy more stash. WooHooo!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Meari! You made pretty quick work of your challenge. :)

Sharon said...

Congrats on completing your challenge! Your finishes are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous - isn't it so nice to make something for 'me'!