Feb 9, 2007

Friday Feast 2/9/07


Appetizer
Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?

*knock on wood* No, I haven’t been sick yet this winter. After I’d been with my niece one weekend, I received a call a couple days later that she was diagnosed with strep throat. I called my Dr. asap to see if I could get antibiotics since my niece used my inhaler and then I used it. I also called D to tell him he might want to consider giving his Dr. a call. He said he’d take his chances… Well guess what? He got strep!


Soup
What colors dominate your closet?

I have the basic colors… Black, red, white. There’s some others, but mostly those three.


Salad
How would you describe your “comfort zone”?

I’m a planner and a list maker. I don’t like to be pushed to do things until I’m ready. Being forced into situations takes me out of my comfort zone.


Main Course
On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?

I don’t need to be on a reality show. My life has had enough drama in it without my adding a reality show.


Dessert
Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?

Probably Christmas because the entire family gets together. Of course, the decorations and presents are nice too.

More Friday Feast

0 comments: