Nov 20, 2006

Mutterings, Movies & Madness 11/20/06


Unconscious Mutterings

I say ... and you think ... ?

Teacher :: School
Fifty :: Dollars
Crossword :: Puzzle
Stuffed :: Turkey
Family :: Friends
Purr :: Kitty
Toad :: Warts
Cocktail :: Fruit
Insecurity :: Bad
Magical :: Happy

More Mutterings



Movies Watched

The Grapes of Wrath with Henry Fonda -- Young, young Henry Fonda. I remember him as being OLD. Needless to say this movie is very old, and it's black & white. It's nowhere near as good as the book. If I hadn't read the book first, I'd have had a hard time following the movie.

Hotel Rwanda with Don Cheadle & Nick Nolte -- So, so movie. It's based on a true story and was nominated for a Golden Globe in 2005.

Undertow with Josh Lucas and Dermot Mulroeny -- Kinda of a strange movie. It's suppose to be a thriller, but I didn't think it was all that thrilling. Rage, envy, greed, and secrets of a lower class family in Georgia weave the plot.

The Edge with Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin -- Great movie! Human fear, survival, treachery, betrayal and murder rear up throughout the movie as the characters are forced to survive in the wilderness.



Monday Madness

1. In order to protect my computer from viruses, I use AVG.
2. I also use SPYWARE BLASTER for protection from spyware.
3. I don't spend nearly enough time CLEANING.
4. The first person I usually talk to in the morning is BEN.
5. It takes me about AN HOUR to get ready in the morning.
6. I keep all my appointments in/on DAY PLANNER.
7. It takes me about 15 MINUTES to fall asleep at night.

More Madness

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

me and my mom did you little thing at the top and she only got three of the same thing.