Oct 3, 2012

Stitching Must Haves - Blog Hop #9


 The blogging prompt for blog hop #9 is:
What are your must-have stitching tools and aides? Other than your trusty scissors, of course. Is there a problem you have had when stitching that you created your own solution for, or have you purchased a tool that helped?

Lately my must haves are my Mageyes and the Rejuvenating Glove. I use the 2.5 lens which magnifies my stitching. The mags allow me to wear my glasses to stitch.


I've been wearing the rejuvenating glove for a couple weeks now. It has relieved the aching I've been experiencing in my wrist.


Other important "gadgets":

• My K's Creations stand that I use for Japanese Garden


• My generic daylight lamp


Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

5 comments:

Kasey said...

I may have to try out that glove! Between my computer work and stitching, I'm starting to ache. Hmmmm. At least I have a good review on this one. :)

rosey175 said...

I feel like I need a magnifier for my projects and I don't even stitch on higher count fabric! Taking off my glasses and stitching with my nose almost touching the fabric counts ... right? :D

J's Place said...

Where did you get the magnifying thingie... I am finding I need help lately stitching (lol trying to avoid bifocals).

Hugs
Jaunice Minor
Utah

Loretta said...

I have a similar glove that I use as well, that is a really important piece for me otherwise I end up with a carpal tunnel flare up and that means no stitching.

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that I am not the only "mad-scientist" looking stitcher wearing the mag-eyes! But I really love them. They allow me to move around and stitch in many locations, instead of just where my magnifying light is setup.