Mar 19, 2008

Bling Flinging, Recipe & Addiction

Marita and Kendra flung this bling my way...

The creator of the You Cheer Me Up award had three things in mind for the recipients:
* bloggers who make me laugh until my face hurts
* bloggers whose writing voice comforts me when I’m feeling lost
* bloggers who inspire me when I’m feeling blue.

The original award instructions are:

If you are a recipient of the You Cheer Me Up Award, please find the blogs that cheer you up, copy the code to post on your sidebar and pass Ethel and Lucy across the blogosphere. You can use what cheers you up in your post, or copy this one, but please send your award recipients back to the original post on A Nice Place In The Sun to get a copy of the award code, post the image and read the instructions. I want to try to maintain a page of original and ongoing award recipients, so feel free to let me know if you’ve received an award when you pick up the image code.

Since I gave out You Make Me Smile Awards, I'm just going to say... consider this bling yours if I read and comment on your blog. :) Leave me a comment, if you snag this bling!


Here's an interesting recipe:



The Recipe For Meari



3 parts Success
2 parts Flirtation
1 part Wisdom

Splash of Energy

Finish off with a little umbrella and straw



In case you didn't know... I have a blog addiction! LOL

77%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?


Lastly, my blog is Rated G...



Apparently, the only "bad" words on my blog were 'breast' and 'suck'... oh me, oh my!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meari, this is an interesting award. I will follow this to see whom you nominate.