Aug 2, 2008

SBQ - Magazines Galore

Do you currently subscribe to any stitching publications or have you in the past? (Either in print or online) If so, which ones?


In the 90's, I subscribed to several magazines:
- Leisure Arts
- Cross Stitch & Country Crafts
- For The Love of Cross Stitch

More recently, I've subscribed to:
- Stoney Creek
- Just Cross Stitch
- The Gift of Stitching

I save all my stitching subscriptions and whenever I've seen stitching magazines at thrift shops, garage sales, etc., I usually snatch them up cheap. Doing this, I've accumulated:
- Cross Country Stitching
- Cross Stitch Plus
- The Stitchery
- Cross Stitch Sampler
- Simply Cross Stitch
- The Cross Stitcher
- Cross Stitch & Needlework
- Celebrations
- Classic Cross Stitch

1 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Only one I've ever subscribed to is Gift of Stitching online. I must say it is definitely worth it.