Jun 9, 2006

Finished and Free!!!

The last thing I heard when I left on the last night of my Music in the USA class was: “Thank you and good luck.” It’s what my instructor said after I turned in the 2 question essay final exam. He did return our 5 papers and commented on how impressed he was with the quality of work the entire class did. I not only got an A on my papers, but I got an A on the second test! I truly thought I would get a C and would be lucky if I received a B. To say the least, I am thrilled with the A! If I were to guess about my live performance paper, I’d say I’ll probably get an A on it since I followed the same format as my other papers. Writing is one of my best strengths. Even if I bombed the final exam, I’d still walk away with a B for a final grade… which should come out sometime next week.

I am now free for the summer!! Even though the past 3 weeks have been a bit hazy, time consuming, and stressful, I am glad I have one more class out of the way. Despite a lot of regurgitating, I do have a new appreciation of analyzing music. Funny how various classes change your life, isn’t it?

Update: It's official. I got an A for a final grade in my class. Not bad for someone who has no music background whatsoever! Woo Hoo. Happy Dancin' for me!

1 comments:

Shelleen said...

love that music pic. Very pretty! Glad that you got an A, proud of you :-)