Jun 1, 2006

My Philosophy On Life


Recently, I was talking with a a girlfriend who was having man troubles. Actually, she has "man troubles" with every guy she dates. The way I see it, she tries to become what each guy wants her to be. Eventually, she gets frustrated and the relationship goes downhill. In reality, a woman who doesn't reveal her true self from the get go is going to have troubles. In light of this conversation, I thought I'd share my philosophy on life:

• Honesty, Integrity, & Honor. They are important.

• Live, Learn, Love... What else matters?

• Take me as I am, or don't take me at all.

• I will survive... I may not enjoy it, but I will survive.

• You never know what you get until it's in front of your face. Have fun, but don't overdo it.

• Some of the most extraordinary things can be found in ordinary places and packages. You just have to look for them. Isn't looking half the fun?

• I can be crabby. I can be moody. I can even be depressed. However, self pity is not an option. I'd rather be happy... We can try, but we can't always be that, can we?

• Everyone has the power to make things happen. If you want something done... DO it. If you want to be something.. BE it. The power of change comes from within.

1 comments:

Eileen said...

I love your philosophy.. it all makes perfect sense!
:) Eileen