Jun 21, 2006

SBQ Cross Stitch Books


How many cross stitch books do you own and how often do you use them?



I suppose I have to count them? Well let's see, one entire shelf is dedicated to stitching books. Then there's one shelf dedicated to magazines and leaflets. In total, there are 41 books. Wow. Didn't know I had *that* many.

Cross Stitch A Beautiful Gift by Dorothea Hall
Cross Stitch from A to Z by Kooler Design Studio
100 Weekend Cross Stitch Gifts by Barbara Finwall
Greetings in Cross Stitch by The Vanessa-Ann Collection
555 Fabulous Cross Stitch Patterns by Donna Kooler
501 Cross Stitch Designs by Sam Hawkins
Quilt Designs in Cross Stitch by The Vanessa-Ann Collection
Hearts & Flowers Cross Stitch by Better Homes & Gardens
Alphabets & Samplers by Brenda Keyes
Decorating Your Home with Cross Stitch by Donna Kooler
A Treasury of Needlecrafts by Jean Leinhauser
Cross Stitchers Big Book of Alphabets & Borders by Better Homes & Gardens
Holidays in Cross Stitch 1987 thru 1993 by The Vanessa-Ann Collection
250 Christmas Quickies by Leisure Arts
Mary Engelbreit Cross Stitch for All Seasons
Mary Engelbreit Cross Stitch
100 Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments
by Carol Siegel
Cross Stitch Greeting Cards
The Cross Stitch Motif Bible by Jan Eaton
Jo Verso's Complete Cross Stitch Course
John James Audubon's Birds in Cross Stitch
by Ginnie Thompson
Alma Lynne's Cross Stitch for Special Occassions
A Cross Stitcher's Oriental Odyssey
by Joan Elliott (My Favorite!)
The Pleasures of Cross Stitch by Better Homes & Gardens
The Encyclopedia of Cross Stitch Techniques by Betty Brandon
The Cross Stitcher's Bible by Jane Creenoff
Cross Stitch from a Country Garden by McCalls Needlework & Crafts
The Romance of Paula Vaughn
Sampler Stitchery
by Jill Jarnow
The Encyclopedia of Stitches by Karen Hemingway
Famous Paintings in Cross Stitch by Jan Eaton
Cross Stitch Fairies
The Cross-Stitchers Complete Companion
Gifts to Cross Stitch
by BJ McDonald
Times to Remember in Cross Stitch by Kooler Design Studio


As for how often I use them... Well, I look at them quite often. Does that count? I've made projects out of several. Wow, do I really have that many? I guess I shouldn't be surprised since I have a lot of books overall.

Anyone know how many Holidays In Cross Stitch books there are?

Revised 7/23/06: Since I originally answered this, I added a few more books to my stash collection.

An American Sampler 1989
Holidays In Cross Stitch 1995
Cross Stitch & Sampler Book

Four Seasons Cross Stitch
Expressions of Love
Classic Linens II
A Signature in Time
Country Cross Stitch
Quick & Easy Cross Stitch Gifts
An American Sampler 1990

0 comments: