Sep 14, 2006

Beating My Head Against A Wall


Anyone have a brick wall handy? I may as well just stand and beat my head against it, rather than expect my neighbors to do a decent job of mowing the yard. Do I need to set up a hands-on class entitled "Mowing for Dummies" or "Mowing 101"? Geez...

Last night, I got home from class around 9pm. I thought the yard had been mowed but I wasn't sure. Today at lunchtime, I went home (like I do every day) to find that the neighbors did indeed mow the yard. All except for a 4-5ft span on MY SIDE of the front yard!



Is it really too much to ask that they take a little pride in how the yard looks? I was so peeved about it, I left a post-it note on their backdoor: "Thanks for taking your turn. Do you plan on finishing mowing the front yard, or is this going to become a problem too?"

4 comments:

. said...

Looks like they have their blade down too low too lol....I hope you live somewhere where it snows soon!

Anonymous said...

Good grief. That's ridiculous. Maybe, just to give them the benefit of the doubt, they ran out of gas in the lawn mower. I'm not betting on that being the reason, though. (((Hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Goodness, what is WRONG with these people??

Anonymous said...

They also need to mow the chip off their shoulders.