Sep 2, 2006

A Good Stash Week



Yes, it's definitely been a good stash week. Today after getting my hair done, I went to the PO and what was there but the final secret sister gift from Colleen in Austrailia. In the package was:

• Door Blessing, a chart by Cross-Eyed Cricket
• Lace Trimmed Hankie
• Angel cross stitch keychain kit
• Aquatic cross stitch kit
• 2 skeins of DMC Linen floss
• Small beaded notebook and pen with it's own little see-thru bag (made in India) - very lovely!
• Stitched pin cushion that is also very lovely :-)





Out of the kindess of her heart, Julie picked up this Mirabilia Lady of the Flag kit for me. It was on clearance at her Hobby Lobby. It had been marked down three times from $51.15 to $25 to $17.05 to finally $10! I've been eyeing this one for a long time. (Thank you Julie!)

On Tuesday, I received two bird charts compliments of Susie in GA. Unbenownst to me, I already had the one entitled The Nestlings so my plan is to pass it on to someone else who will be able to use it.

On Monday, I received two packages that I had ordered from Ebay. They contained huge pieces of evenweave and linen. As a bonus, one of the sellers sent a complimentary hand-dyed piece of 14ct blue aida. Wasn't that nice?

JoAnn Fabrics had a sale going on. Can't pass up a sale... I was pretty good, though. I came home with Dimensions Celestial Angel (which 12x17") for $6 -- 40% off, and a pair of Ginghers Epaulette scissors for $8 -- 50% off.


The bingo prize from Cynthia also arrived this week. I was very excited to see the scissor fob kit seeing has I've been on a fob kick lately. The prize consisted of Lily's Scissor Fob kit, 2 skeins of DMC Light Effects floss, a skein of Needle Necessities floss, and a packet of notecards.







And finally.... I don't remember which day it arrived, but it did arrive. My first needlework stand. My intention is to use it with Japanese Garden since the scroll frame is 25" wide.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's some wonderful stash that you received this week! Congratulations! :)

Jaime said...

wow, what a awesome stitchy week!
enjoy all of your new stash!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...you've had an awesome stash week. What an incredible deal on the Lady of the Flag kit. Enjoy all your new stash!

Carol said...

Wow, what a deal on the Lady of the Flag and a kit at that!! Sounds like you had an awesome stash week!

Anonymous said...

What a stash week you've had. Great deals! Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!