Sep 15, 2006

Feelin' The Love


I'm sure you've all heard about the FDA announcement about not eating any packaged spinach, due to one person dying and 54 others getting very ill. My 14yr old niece saw a news story about the spinach on TV and knows I buy packaged spinach. So she called me to tell me not to eat any. Aww... she was worried about me. Wasn't that sweet?

A couple other people have made me feel special this week:





Early in the week, I received a RAK (random act of kindness) from Mare who send me an angel bookmark kit.











Yesterday, I received another RAK from Suzi in Australia. It was a package of hand-dyed threads. How wonderful!

1 comments:

. said...

What lovely gifts!!!! You must be such a special person, I'm really enjoying getting to know you. I want to come over and talk to your neighbours too lol