Sep 8, 2006

It's MY Turn!


I just got done taking my turn mowing the lawn. Haha... The best part of it? The landlady happened to be delivering mail (Yes, she's a mailperson, too) today and saw me mowing! She smiled and waved... I smiled and waved. LOL Here's what the driveway looks like when I'm done mowing... No sweeping done, either.



Here's what part of the driveway looks like after the neighbor gets done. Image the above picture with grass ALL along the concrete, up against my car....


Oh, was I supposed to mow underneath that swing that had the sign, "Do Not Touch"? Sorry for the oversight. I did have this thought while mowing, though. I have the Bill Engvall CD called "Here's Your Sign". For those of you not familiar with the cover, it's a close up of Bill's head with a note pasted to it saying "Here's Your Sign." If you want to read the lyrics, click HERE. LOL, I thought about scanning the CD cover and then clipping it to the outside of their mailbox. Hahahahaha.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly girl! I bet you would like to take the sign and hide it! Michelle

Kali said...

Hi! Thanks for coming by my blog. You can get those scissors from http://www.homesteadneedlearts.com/ She doesn't have them listed on the page but if you call her she'd gladly get them for you.

. said...

I double dare you! I love Here's your sign. lol

Anonymous said...

LOL You are too funny! and great mowing job...better be careful, she just might make you do it all the time. ;)

Oh and I keep forgetting to tell you...I'm having the same trouble posting on your blog when logged in as you are having with mine. Not sure what is up with that although I think it has something to do with the switchover to the new blog version.I can get a post to go through when clicking on Other, though, so my screenname still comes up.

mainely stitching said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Just wanted to let you know that your signature link back to your own blog doesn't work (you have meari.blogger.com and it should be meari.blogspot.com).

I do hope your neighbor issues are soon resolved. We've also had neighbors that just make you want to bang your head against a brick wall....I sympathize!

Trish said...

This continuing saga of the shared outdoor space with your neighbor is hilarious!

You might want to try cryptically using "I read your sign" when talking with them...LOL

Great song, btw

Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? You couldn't risk the possibility of accidentally touching the swing in the process of mowing underneath it. Mwuhahahahaaa!