Jul 5, 2007

Easy Peach Cobbler

EASY PEACH COBBLER

18.5 oz yellow cake mix with pudding
½ c. butter, melted
29 oz. can sliced peaches with juice
Cinnamon to taste

Empty cake mix into mixing bowl. Pour butter over mix and stir until texture is crumbly; set aside. Place peaches with juice in a greased 9x13” baking pan. Sprinkle with cake mixture, then with cinnamon. Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes until golden and bubbly. Makes 10-12 servings.

Notes: I used 1½ cans of peaches, with one can of juice. One can of peaches just didn’t seem like enough to me. I also baked it for 40 minutes, the last 5-8 minutes under the broiler to make the top a bit more brown. Watch closely under the broiler.

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Sounds yummy!

Shari said...

sounds yummy! And fresh peaches will be ready soon!!!!

The Teacup Cottage said...

I've also tried this before with apple pie filling because I have niece who doesn't like peaches unles they are fresh.