Dec 1, 2007

First Game of the Season

Anyone who's been following my blog knows that I am quite proud of my niece and her accomplishments. Earlier this fall, she and my sister moved an hour away so I don't get to see her nearly as often as I have in the past 15 years of her life. I do miss her!

Her first basketball game with her new school was played against her teammates at her old school. Unfortunately, my niece's school lost in the last 18 seconds of the game. :( Her new coach likes her and she gets to play a lot. Here's some pics of her first game of the 2007-08 season. (She's the one with the ball. LOL)

4 comments:

Chiloe said...

Great camera Meari !!!

Shelleen said...

your niece looks like she played hard. Good luck to a winning season.

Anonymous said...

Meari, great pictures.
Debra in Indiana

Anonymous said...

You took some really great pics. Glad you were able to see your niece again.
Barb in TX