Feb 26, 2008

Random Meme

I snagged this list from Pam's blog...

1. Where is your cell phone? On a table next to me
2. Your significant other? don't have one
3. Your hair? Black
4. Your mother? Eccentric & stubborn
5. Your father? Sick & stubborn
6. Your favorite thing? Photography
7. Your dream last night? I rarely remember dreams
8. Your favorite drink? Water
9. Your dream/goal? To be able to stay home
10. The room you’re in? Living room
11. Your ex? Ex what
12. Your fear? Getting lost
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Same as where I am not
14. Where were you last night? At Home
15. What you’re not? Outgoing
16. Muffins? Lemon Poppyseed
17. One of your wish list items? To be totally out of debt within a year
18. Where you grew up? In the country
19. The last thing you did? Stitching
20. What are you wearing? Sweatpants and Tshirt
21. Your TV? 32" flatscreen
22. Your pet? Celeste
23. Your computer? HP laptop, Dell desktop
24. Your life? Full of contentment
25. Your mood? Yucky
26. Missing someone? No
27 Your car? Red Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
28. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
29. Favorite Store? Any that have good sales
30. Your summer? After this winter, looking forward to it!
31. Like someone? *like like* in that way? no
32. Your favorite colour? I like all colors
33. When is the last time you laughed? Last night
34. Last time you cried? 3 months ago
35. Who will/would re-post this? I dunno, but I want to know if you do so please leave me a comment!

3 comments:

Rene la Frog said...

I'm going to put it in my blog

Terry said...

I'll do it and let you know when I have it on my blog. Hope the weather holds out for you. We had 85 degrees yesterday and this morning it's in the 40's. What a funny winter!

Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

I love reading about everyone and learning new things!