Apr 4, 2008

Umbrella? Rake? Snow Shovel?

I’m becoming bewildered at what season it is! We’ve had some c-r-a-z-y weather! Monday, it POURED down rain -- we received almost an inch of the wet stuff. Tuesday it was nice. Wednesday was so nice that I sat on my front step to each my lunch. Thursday morning, the sun was shining. I took advantage of the nice weather to rake the sand from the little piece of grassy area between the curb and the sidewalk. Residuals from winter. Nice...not! Thursday afternoon, it poured down rain again. I was pretty damp by the time I walked from the parking lot to the computer lab for class. As I was pulling into my drive after class, it started SNOWING! Coworkers told me that their yards were white. Luckily, it didn’t stick around at my house. This weekend it’s supposed to be 60F and “shorts weather” the forecasters are telling us. Crazy, indeed!

0 comments: